- My business
- Media Library
- Scheduling product visibility
- Image Auto-sizing and Aspect Ratio
- Product Prices
- How to add a product
- Editing full product description
- Stocked product variants
- Importing Products from CSV - Evance 4
- Importing Products from CSV - Evance 5
- Adding products to categories
- Adding related products
- Duplicating a product
- Discontinuing a product
- Adding a product supplier
- Scheduling product price changes
- Quantity based pricing
- Access role based pricing
- How to disable a product
- Adding product stock settings
- Managing product photos
- Locating products with low stock
- Adding product specifications
- Adjusting product weight
- Adding a product to a category
- Reactivating a product
- Shipping and handling
- Order desk
- Your Website's Terms
Evance has a virtual robots.txt file - it's not a physical file. It will adapt automatically to any changes to your preferred domain.
Currently, Evance automates all aspects of the robots.txt file. This means you cannot currently make any changes to this file.
We allow all user agents. However, we do have a defence system against aggressive or malicious bots.
We currently suggest a crawl delay of 5 seconds because we have found that some bots have been too aggressive in their crawls. However this figure is regularly reviewed and will automatically update.