- My business
- Media Library
- Scheduling product visibility
- Image Auto-sizing and Aspect Ratio
- Product Prices
- How to add a product
- Editing full product description
- Stocked product variants
- Importing Products from CSV - Evance 4
- Importing Products from CSV - Evance 5
- Adding products to categories
- Adding related products
- Duplicating a product
- Discontinuing a product
- Adding a product supplier
- Scheduling product price changes
- Quantity based pricing
- Access role based pricing
- How to disable a product
- Adding product stock settings
- Managing product photos
- Locating products with low stock
- Adding product specifications
- Adjusting product weight
- Adding a product to a category
- Reactivating a product
- Shipping and handling
- Order desk
- Your Website's Terms
If you have added a locale to your website you may wish to geo-target your visitors to your most appropriate homepage for their location.
Let's say you have the following locales set up on your website:
||Our Default locale for our website which is for our primary audience and everyone else that doesn't fit the locales that follow.|
||United States in English
We would like anyone from the USA and Canada to visit this as our homepage.
||United States in Spanish
We would like anyone from Mexico to visit this as our homepage.
Ok, so we have some requirements for the the locales in our site. Assuming the locales are already available we can add our targeting requirements:
Where can I find these settings? Please read "Adding a locale" for instructions on locating these settings.
How it works
Geo-targeting in Evance is based on the IP address of the visitor.
Our IP address tables are updated monthly. We cannot guarantee absolute accuracy.