- My business
- Media Library
- Scheduling product visibility
- Image Auto-sizing and Aspect Ratio
- How to add a product
- Editing full product description
- Stocked product variants
- Importing Products from CSV - Evance 4
- Importing Products from CSV - Evance 5
- Adding products to categories
- Adding related products
- Duplicating a product
- Discontinuing a product
- Adding a product supplier
- Scheduling product price changes
- Quantity based pricing
- Access role based pricing
- How to disable a product
- Adding product stock settings
- Managing product photos
- Locating products with low stock
- Adding product specifications
- Adjusting product weight
- Adding a product to a category
- Reactivating a product
- Shipping and handling
- Order desk
- Your Website's Terms
Setting up SPF for Evance to send emails
An SPF record may be added to your domain's DNS to authorise Evance to send out emails on your behalf.
Evance sends a variety of emails to your customers. These include important emails such as order confirmations or invoices, but also sends an array of other email. You can set up an SPF (Sender Policy Framework) record to verify that Evance is permitted to send outgoing emails on behalf of your email address. It's optional, but may help prevent important emails from landing in spam.
To create an SPF record for a domain you will need access to your domain name's DNS settings.
Create a TXT record containing the following text:
v=spf1 include:spf.evance.me ~all
The process of adding a SPF record to your domain may vary depending on your domain's control panel.
Avoid multiple SPF records
If you discover that you already have an SPF record you should avoid adding additional TXT records for SPF. It is best to edit the original.
Example: let's take the following existing SPF record
v=spf1 ip4:203.0.113.254 ~all
You can add Evance to your existing SPF record, like that above, as follows:
v=spf1 ip4:203.0.113.254 include:spf.evance.me ~all
If you require further assistance you may wish to contact your account manager.