- My business
- Media Library
- Scheduling product visibility
- Image Auto-sizing and Aspect Ratio
- Product Prices
- How to add a product
- Editing full product description
- Stocked product variants
- Importing Products from CSV - Evance 4
- Importing Products from CSV - Evance 5
- Adding products to categories
- Adding related products
- Duplicating a product
- Discontinuing a product
- Adding a product supplier
- Scheduling product price changes
- Quantity based pricing
- Access role based pricing
- How to disable a product
- Adding product stock settings
- Managing product photos
- Locating products with low stock
- Adding product specifications
- Adjusting product weight
- Adding a product to a category
- Reactivating a product
- Shipping and handling
- Order desk
- Your Website's Terms
Agree to Privacy for protected pages
There are two scenarios:
Within this article we'll explore the second scenario.
You may turn this feature on and off as required with your website's Legal Settings.
- Click on the Settings (Cog icon) within the left-hand menu.
- Click on the Terms & ePrivacy link under "My Business".
- Turn on the "User must agree to changes in ePrivacy" switch.
- Click the "Save settings" button at the bottom of the page.