Our stack of toys
Evance is a large cloud application offering a variety of functional and design challenges.
- Content Management Software
- Custom and standard Themes
- Internal and client websites
- Administrative & partner portals
- ...and more
We work on internal and external projects. These vary in complexity and size.
- Responsive website and theme development on the Evance platform
- Building Evance Themes for our Theme Library
- Evance core UI development
- Interfacing the front-end with back-end functionality
- Evolving Evance front-end frameworks for the Evance website, application UI/X and Theme Engine
- Documenting components in our UI
We value talented developers from all walks of education and experience. If you can demonstrate your skills, we're interested.
- Write well structured HTML
- Write scalable & maintainable CSS with knowledge of Sass
- Up-to-date practitioner in building responsive cross-browser compatible websites and/or user interfaces
- Understanding of JQuery
- Knowledge of Vue.js is a bonus
- An awareness of Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG)
What's been great for us
Here's what makes a great candidate stand out.
- A passion for development with a strong commitment to code & design quality
- An appreciation of great UI design and improving user experience
- A clear desire to explore latest web technologies
- An appetite for innovation
How to apply
If you're the kind of person who would like to shape the future of the web with us, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You must include:
- Your CV as a PDF
- A cover letter
- A link to something you're proud of: your portfolio, code samples and/or Github or BitBucket account.