Evance developers strive to produce a world-class product. Our focus is on the user's experience and pride ourselves in developing sophisticated functionality wrapped within beautiful user interfaces.
If you're a developer looking for a career that presents a challenge, Evance offers a developer's playground in its diversity of disciplines and interests. You'll have the opportunity to work across our entire stack and to specialise in your preferred field.
Our stack of toys
- MVC and routing systems
- UI framework development
- Evance CMS editor
- Evance Theme Engine for websites
- EVML template language
- Theme development
- API development & integrations
- App development
- ...and more
We work on internal and external projects. These vary in complexity and size.
- Website and theme development
- API and App development
- Evolving Evance core framework, Theme Engine and EVML template language.
- Work closely with other developers and designers
- Have a logical and structured approach
- Documenting parts of Evance
- Handle feedback well
We value talented developers from all walks of education and experience. If you can demonstrate your skills, we're interested.
- Object oriented PHP 7+
- Up-to-date practitioner of well structured responsive HTML & CSS
- Ability to write SQL for MySQL
- A very strong attention to detail
- Ability to manage the completion of tasks within a set and reasonable timeline
What's been great for us
We've been doing this for years, so here's what makes a great candidate stand out.
- A strong commitment to quality
- An appreciation of great UI design and elegant code
- Play nicely with others
- A clear desire to explore latest web technologies
- An appetite for innovation
- People who like Star Wars (just throwing that out there)
How to apply
If you're the kind of person who would like to shape the future of the web with us, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You must include:
- Your CV as a PDF
- A cover letter
- A link to something you're proud of: your portfolio, code samples and/or Github or BitBucket account.