We're looking for a full-time PHP developer to join our team. We're seeking remote UK candidates with the option of a flexible working policy, or to remain remote, once the UK returns to normal working conditions.
Evance strives to produce a world-class SaaS e-commerce and content management platform. If you're a developer looking for a career that presents a challenge, Evance offers a veritable playground of diversity in disciplines and interests. You'll have the opportunity to work across our entire stack and to specialise in your preferred field.
Our stack of toys
Evance is a large cloud application offering a variety of functionality and challenges.
- Payment gateway integrations
- Content management
- Theme Engine for websites
- EVML template language
- Theme development
- API development & integrations
- App development
- ...and more
We work on internal and external projects. These vary in complexity and size.
- Website and theme development
- API development
- Development of integrated middle-ware
- Evolving Evance core framework, Theme Engine and EVML template language
- Documenting parts of Evance
We value talented developers from all walks of education and experience. If you can demonstrate your skills, we're interested.
- A strong knowledge of object oriented PHP 7+
- Adept in writing SQL for MySQL
- Up-to-date practitioner of well structured responsive HTML & CSS
- Logical trouble shooting / problem-solving skills
What's been great for us
Here's what makes a great candidate stand out.
- A passion for development with a strong commitment to code quality
- An appreciation of great UI design and improving user experience
- A clear desire to explore latest web technologies
- An appetite for innovation
How to apply
If you're the kind of person who would like to shape the future of the web with us, send an email to email@example.com.
You must include:
- Your CV as a PDF
- A cover letter
- A link to something you're proud of: your portfolio, code samples and/or Github or BitBucket account.