We're looking for a full-time Account manager to join our in-house team based in Ipswich to maintain, develop and strengthen relationships with our customers.
We supply customers across a diverse range of sectors with a variety of web related services in addition to their Evance subscription.
- Pro-actively contacting customers as part of the sales pipeline
- Reactive handling of inbound customer queries
- Lead a culture of exceptional customer service
- Assure portfolio quality through effective communication with customers and team members
- Understand, interpret and communicate client briefs
- Manage smooth project workflows
- Resolve any problems customers have with software and projects
- Monitor and control recurring services
- Assistance with Evance documentation
- Support/training customers on Evance
We value positive talented individuals from all walks of education and experience. If you can demonstrate your skills, we're interested.
- Excellent communication skills
- A positive and patient approach
- A professional, friendly and respectful manner
- Must be proficient in written English
- A keen sense of design
- Client-facing customer support experience is a bonus
- Knowledge of web technologies and branding
What's been great for us
Here's what makes a great candidate stand out.
- A passion for people
- An appreciation of great design and improving user experiences
- A clear desire to explore latest web technologies
- An appetite for innovation and impeccable standards
How to apply
If you're the kind of person who would like to shape the future of the web with us, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You must include:
- Your CV as a PDF
- A cover letter