DEEP - How to effectively set up an e-commerce site
Digital Enterprise Engagement Programme (DEEP), a pioneering new programme offering start-ups under 12 months old and those who are self-employed, access to a wealth of free digital courses, has been launched by the Menta - Enterprise Engagement Programme (EEP), funded by New Anglia Local Enterprise Partnership (LEP), as part of the Regional Growth Fund Programme.
We are fortunate enough to be hosting our own DEEP Digi Skills course that will cover the following topic:
- How to set up an e-commerce store
- Conversion techniques for driving traffic and sales
- Techniques for increasing sales
- Managing dropouts from the checkout funnel
- Taxation and shipping costs
- Improving the online customer experience
We would like to invite all Evance subscribes to apply to qualify for the programme.
Get the knowledge and inspiration
Get the knowledge and inspiration you need to build a profitable business — straight to your inbox.