- My business
- Media Library
- Scheduling product visibility
- Image Auto-sizing and Aspect Ratio
- How to add a product
- Editing full product description
- Stocked product variants
- Importing Products from CSV - Evance 4
- Importing Products from CSV - Evance 5
- Adding products to categories
- Adding related products
- Duplicating a product
- Discontinuing a product
- Adding a product supplier
- Scheduling product price changes
- Quantity based pricing
- Access role based pricing
- How to disable a product
- Adding product stock settings
- Managing product photos
- Locating products with low stock
- Adding product specifications
- Adjusting product weight
- Adding a product to a category
- Reactivating a product
- Shipping and handling
- Order desk
Some help on how cookies are used on Evance based websites.
The following are standard Evance cookies and their expiry period.
Session – expires once the session ends (often close of browser).
Remember me/security - 90 days
Saved cart – 1 year
Recently viewed products/pages - 90 days.
3rd Party Cookies
For 3rd party cookies we recommend that these only hold anonymised data (no personal or personally identifiable data). For some third parties this is a setting. For example, Google Analytics should have “Remarketing” and “Advertising Features” turned off in the data collection settings on the Google Analytics settings panel.
We also recommend that when using Hotjar, care should be taken to ensure that the setting are such that personal data cannot
be unintentionally collected.
We do not recommend the use of 3rd party cookies that collect personal data and therefore Evance does not have an opt in
facility for these types of cookies.