Up to £24k
Evance strives to produce a World-class content management and e-commerce platform. Our mission is to deliver an environment where website administrators, designers and developers can work within beautifully intuitive user interfaces.
If you're a designer looking for a career with an enormous diversity in creative opportunity, we just might be the team you've been craving.
Our designer's playground
We're looking for a full-time creative who'll enjoy applying themselves to a variety of design roles.
- Designing Themes for the Evance Theme Library
We'll ask you to push the boundaries of Evance's capabilities with uniquely designed website templates our subscribers can install on their websites. You'll be trained on the functionality Evance has to offer whilst assisting the development team in evolving our software from the perspective of a designer.
- UI design for Evance
This includes our core administration panel and other portals within the platform. Our expanding functionality requires updates, improvements or re-designs requiring you to understand functional user interface design with a focus on improving user experience.
- Evance website & brand evolution
We like to keep things consistent, but fresh. You'll be expected to evolve and maintain brand continuity. This extends to re-designing areas of the Evance website to cope with increased requirements for content and functionality.
- Design client websites and user interfaces
We work closely with a number of clients and provide a variety of services from website designs/re-designs and software UI design. You'll be expected to liaise with clients as well as with our own team members.
- Apps and mobile user interfaces
We value talented designers from all walks of education and experience. We're not necessarily interested in academic achievements, but your raw design prowess - if you can demonstrate your skills, we're interested.
- You must be able to demonstrate your design portfolio
- Competent experience with Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- A very strong attention to detail
- Ability to manage the completion of tasks within a set and reasonable timeline
We've been doing this for years, so here's what makes a great candidate stand out.
- A strong commitment to quality
- An appreciation of great UI design and smooth user experiences
- Play nicely with others
- A clear desire to explore latest web technologies
- An appetite for innovation
- People who like Star Wars (just throwing that out there)
How to apply
If you're the kind of person who would like to shape the future of the web with us, send an email to email@example.com.
You must include:
- Your CV as a PDF.
- A cover letter addressed to Geoff Willings.
- A link to something you're proud of: your portfolio, wireframes, UX flows, live projects or whatever represents your best design work.