- Media Library
- How to add a product
- Editing full product description
- Stocked product variants
- Importing Products from CSV
- Adding products to categories
- Adding related products
- Duplicating a product
- Discontinuing a product
- Adding a product supplier
- Scheduling product price changes
- How to disable a product
- Adding product stock settings
- Managing product photos
- Locating products with low stock
- Adding product specifications
- Adjusting product weight
- Adding a product to a category
- Reactivating a product
- Scheduling product visibility
- Image Auto-sizing and Aspect Ratio
- Shipping and Handling
We live in an age of increasing globalisation. Within this section we delve into how Evance caters for "going international".
At Evance, we believe a website should deliver a similar experience to all users on your website regardless of their location. For example, your contact us page should exist across all Locales, albeit translated into your visitors native tongue. Evance offers an increasing range of tools to accommodate international functionality for larger enterprises and global brands.
When it comes to localisation, all pages, products and categories on your website's default locale are considered seed pages. All regional pages extend your seed pages resulting in a consistent brand around the World.
Discover how your website can target new locations around the World.